Friday, October 16, 2009

Writing a book - maybe

Last night I did some thinking about writing a book. Right now I have a working title of "The Bible is funny: Breaking down walls with the Russell effect".
Some of the key ideas I have for the book would be:
1) using comedy to break down resistance
2) using comedy to get other person to also find the funny
3) belief in the "null" god (this I will talk about a lot in coming posts)
4) strategy with null god vs their god.
5) mind thinks in positive, not in the negative or absent
and a lot more.
I am just using this blog to sound out some of my ideas and maybe get some feed back from folks who can help me solidify my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are welcome on this site. They are moderated, but primarily to remove spam. Please keep the comments rated PG-13.